Jacqueline Willey, of Walden, earned a bachelor of arts degree with a focus in liberal studies from Union Institute & University in Cincinnati, Ohio in January of 2013.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Reigning champion Chiefs dump Bills 38-24 in AFC title game
- Samsung scion Lee won't appeal prison sentence for bribery
- Asian shares rise on recovery hopes, markets eye earnings
- AP Source: Sarah Sanders running for Arkansas governor
- AP source: Biden to drop Trump's military transgender ban
- Asia Today: Australia OKs Pfizer vaccine, to begin in Feb.
- 5, including pregnant woman, fatally shot in Indianapolis
- 2 hikers rescued after 1 lost shoes, ran barefoot in snow
- Wilkerson's 'Caste' among finalists for book critics awards
- AP source: Nationals agree to sign All-Star closer Brad Hand
- Si Woo Kim holds off Cantlay to win The American Express
- Campaign official: Former White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders is running for governor of Arkansas