James Williams, of Lyndon, was named to the dean's list for the fall 2012 semester at the Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta. Undergraduate students earning a 3.00 or higher academic average for the semester gain the distinction of being named to the dean's list at Georgia Tech.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Maine ban on tuition payments to religious schools is upheld
- Rhode Island climate change suit remains in state court
- Kuster aims for 5th term in 2nd District rematch with Negron
- Massachusetts man sentenced for raping coworker's child
- Pregnant Florida woman pushes labor aside to cast vote
- Lawn robot in Germany messages owner for help, foils thief
- Thursday H.S. Roundup: Sarkis, Corrigan Crack 100-Point Milestone In First-Round Wins
- Woman sent to prison over powder-filled letter to Collins
- Thursday’s Scores/Top Performers And Upcoming Playoff Schedule
- Refinery plans to produce fuel from paper, lumber mill waste
- Cyberattack hits Vermont network, including 6 hospitals
- Connecticut designates more communities as virus hot zones