Jason Boyle, of St. Johnsbury, has been named to the dean's list for the fall 2011 semester at Vermont Technical College in Randolph Center. Students must attain a grade point average of 3.5 to achieve this academic honor. Boyle is majoring in dairy farm management.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- New option for Maine voters who can't fill out paper ballot
- Authorities use pear to entice, capture escaped emu
- After pandemic delay, Biden launching in-person canvassing
- Police identify victim of fatal crash in Concord
- Idaho, 6 other states report highest census response rate
- 3rd man indicted in alleged counterfeit clothing scheme
- Boston University gets $1.5 million for antiracism research
- Protesters calling for officers' firing end encampment
- Search on for 2 escaped inmates in Maine
- Subway bread isn't bread, Irish court says
- Lottery winner out of luck when ticket gets lost in mail
- 100 quarantined amid COVID cluster at college in Providence