Jennie Anderson, of Whitefield, N.H., an elementary education major at Coastal Carolina University in Conway, S.C., has made the president's list for the fall 2012 term at CCU. To qualify for the president's list, students must earn a 4.0 grade point average. All students must be enrolled full time.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Dave Chappelle tests positive for COVID-19; shows canceled
- Asian stocks sink after China coronavirus resurgence
- Yosemite National Park to remain closed after wind damage
- Maryland officials to remember longtime Senate president
- Man plans to plead guilty to deaths of 36 partygoers in fire
- Lucky few hit COVID-19 vaccine jackpot for rare extra doses
- Guard troops head home after helping secure Biden inaugural
- New Chinese film praises Wuhan ahead of lockdown anniversary
- Congress poised for quick action on Biden's Pentagon nominee
- Maduro sent letter to Iran's Leader accrediting US fugitive
- After Trump setbacks, Kim Jong Un starts over with Biden
- James, Lakers open long trip by beating Bucks 113-106