Jennie Anderson, of Whitefield, N.H., an elementary education major at Coastal Carolina University in Conway, S.C., has made the president's list for the fall 2012 term at CCU. To qualify for the president's list, students must earn a 4.0 grade point average. All students must be enrolled full time.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- St. J State Trooper Accused Of Assault
- Local Hospitals On Standby For Prison Outbreak
- LI’s COVID Cases Rise To An ‘Outbreak’
- Woodsville Audit Identifies Widespread Problems, Fails To Deliver Legal Bombshell
- Fire Destroys Derby Business
- Peacham Voters Pass School Budget, Student-Driven Ballot Article
- Peacham, Brownington Approve Local Marijuana Sales
- Danville School FY22 Budget Approved By Voters
- Littleton:Three Candidates Vie For One Open Board Of Selectmen’s Seat
- Voters Overwhelmingly Back NCU Budgets
- Wednesday’s H.S. Roundup: Littleton Thwarts Feisty Mohawks; St. J Stymies Coogs On Senior Night
- Wednesday’s Top Performers (March 3) And Thursday’s Schedule
- Wednesday’s Local Scores (March 3)
- The Caledonian-Record Athletes Of The Week: Ballots For Feb. 22-28
- N.H. Girls Hoops Playoff Roundup: Smith, Howe Surpass 1,500 Career Points In Mohawk Rout
- Tuesday’s Vermont H.S. Roundup: Rangers Stuff Fairfax, Stay Unbeaten
- Tuesday’s Top Performers (March 2) And Wednesday’s Schedule
- Tuesday’s Local Scores (March 2)
- Monday’s H.S. Roundup: Marshia, Cadieux Help Danville Fend Off Thetford
- N.H. Playoff Hoops Roundup: Rancourt Hits 1,000-Point Milestone In Colebrook Victory
- NVRH Now Equipped To Run COVID-19 Tests In-house
- Health Watch: Regular Screenings Help Reduce Your Risk Of Colorectal Cancer
- NCCA Announces Student Success Stories In Lancaster, Littleton
- BEE Champs!
- Brighton Top Spellers
- Winona Smith Scholarship Opportunities Now Open
- Kay Hausman, CNM Joins NVRH Women’s Wellness Center
- Business Watch Column - Feb. 27, 2021
- Record-Breaking Turnout For 11th Annual Eli Goss Memorial Ice Fishing Tournament
- Heart Space Yoga Owner Honored By Peers