Katie Foster, of Bethlehem, N.H., was named to the dean's list for the 2013 spring semester at Saint Joseph's College of Maine in Standish. To be eligible for dean's list, a student must attain an average of 3.5 or better.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Law enforcement investigate fatal shooting in Concord, NH
- Brazil’s health agency approves the use of two vaccines
- Hollingshed's 32 points helps CU upset No. 1 Stanford, 77-72
- Richard Branson's Virgin Orbit reaches space on 2nd try
- Parking area for Ferrisburgh wildlife area to be closed
- The Latest: State capitol protests quiet, some already over
- Records: Trump allies behind rally that ignited Capitol riot
- Browns lose LT Wills Jr. on first offensive play vs KC
- Brothers jailed for attacking subway stationmaster in Greece
- Netanyahu rival hires anti-Trump Lincoln Project founders
- Guatemala forces stall migrant caravan with tear gas, batons
- Insider Q&A: Mark Weinstein, MeWe's anti-Facebook CEO