Kelsey Huizing, of Newport, was named to the dean's list for academic excellence for the spring 2011 semester at Biola University in La Mirada, Calif. Biola students are placed on the dean's list to honor those with a grade point average of 3.6 or higher while enrolled in 12 of more credit units and whose cumulative grade point average is at least a 3.2.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Vaccine mix-up leads some teachers to sign up early
- Facebook bows to Turkish demand to name local representative
- Tunisian army units, police quell unrest in many areas
- Alaska video store becomes one of last holdouts to close
- No ballroom gathering: MLK event in Maine goes virtual
- School choice lawsuit surge pushes possible high court fight
- MA's 1st virus variant case; New test to NH governor's power
- Xi, Modi expected for 'virtual' Davos in era of pandemic
- Carmaker Stellantis shares jump in Milan, Paris on first day
- Biden picks Chopra, Gensler for financial oversight roles
- The Latest: Cape Verde withdraws from handball worlds
- Freezing weather hits much of Europe, from Poland to Turkey