TIED FOR TOP HONORS IN RUSSIAN -- Lyndon Institute juniors Dave Peters, at left, and Jake Blankenship recently competed in the Vermont Open Russian Language Olympiad at Lyndon State College where they tied for top honors in the Level Three Declamation class. Lyndon Institute is currently the only high school in the state of Vermont offering formal Russian Language classes and during the 2013-2014 school year will be offering four levels of Russian.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Merck ends development of two potential COVID-19 vaccines
- Vermont police investigate shed fires at Trapp Family Lodge
- Stocks turn lower on concerns over infections increase
- Biden to reinstate COVID travel rules, add South Africa
- EU pressures AstraZeneca to deliver vaccines as promised
- Dutch politicians condemn weekend rioting as curfew started
- Chaos mars over-80s vaccine start in major German state
- Budweiser joins Coke, Pepsi brands in sitting out Super Bowl
- Job losses from virus 4 times as bad as '09 financial crisis
- Heavy fighting erupts in Somali town near Kenyan border
- UK retailing shifts further online as Boohoo buys Debenhams
- EXPLAINER: How Taiwan figures in US-China ties under Biden