Seven Lyndon Institute students, who participate in VSAC’s (Vermont Student Assistance Corp.) Educational Talent Search program, toured Plymouth State University in Plymouth, N.H. Nov. 6, along with 25 other students from area schools who participate in VSAC’s GEAR Up program. The day consisted of an informational session with PSU admissions counselors, a tour of campus and lunch in the dining hall. Participants include: from left, Emma Montgomery, Julia Bigelow, Andrzej Prince, Holden Middleton, Nicole O’Connor, Morgan Emmons and Lizzy Shattuck. Since 1969, VSAC Talent Search has been providing career and college planning services to students at 40 Vermont schools who meet income guidelines and have an interest in pursuing education or training beyond high school.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- North Country Union’s Austin Giroux: The Record’s 2019 Boys Golfer of the Year
- Court hears suit arguing youth aren't prepped for civic life
- Connecticut rail lines sets Thanksgiving ridership record
- Man sentenced to 15 to 30 years in prison for sexual assault
- Brothers charged in assault, accused of yelling racist slurs
- Dutch firm proposes to build $110M fish farm in Maine
- Palm Beach Sheriff: French bulldogs stolen in 2 burglaries
- Protesters rally for detained Uzbek immigrant, a father of 3
- Doctor warns about problems with misplaced breathing tubes
- Man pleads guilty to being a felon in possession of gun
- Data released about Providence self-driving shuttle service
- Consultant pleads guilty in prison drug program scam