Linda Mallo, of Hardwick, was honored at Champlain College's sixth-annual "Honoring Excellence" event for the Division of Business. Mallo, a sophomore, majoring in accounting, received the Grippin, Donlan & Pinkham Scholarship. The annual dinner recognized outstanding students and their achievements throughout the Division of Business.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Scott 'cautiously optimistic' about virus after Thanksgiving
- Visitor: Monolith toppled by group who said 'leave no trace'
- H.S. Hoops: St. J Coach Driscoll Steps Down After 3 Titles And 300 Wins
- Budd sworn in as 1st Black female chief of state high court
- Federal judge denies CMP motion to delay or dismiss
- Baby goat missing from old 'Big Fish' movie set in Alabama
- NTSB: Safety processes failed in crash that killed 7 bikers
- Bath Iron Works begins construction on another ship
- Manhunt Continues In Newport Shooting, 2 Charged
- Utility crews continue work after strong gusts buffet Maine
- Court overturns conviction in 2010 murder, orders new trial
- Bernard N. Churchill - Obituary