FOCUSED ON A CAREER -- Valerie Labounty, an eighth grade student at Lyndon Town School, works with professional stylist Holly Whitehead during Career Day held recently. LTS students Cady Austin, Felicia Lynch, Cassidy Dehaven and Larissa Hackett look on. Students learned about the artistry, business, communication skills and chemistry that go into this profession. All sixth, seventh and eighth graders at LTS chose two careers that they were interested in exploring. Presenters ranged from engineers and graphic designers to game wardens and fashion designers, with 11 presenters in all.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Threat prompts evacuation of Connecticut high school
- Man, shot killed in Franklin early Thursday morning
- USDA to help Maine children's museum get new building
- N.H. D-IV Soccer: Perez, Crusaders Take Down PC
- NTSB release details in crash that killed 7 motorcyclists
- Boys Athlete of the Week: North Country’s Kyle Martin
- Girls Athlete of the Week: Littleton’s Olivia Corrigan
- ICE settles lawsuit filed by immigrant activists in Vermont
- Tupperware profits soar as pandemic shut-ins store leftovers
- NH Hospitals Partner On Birthing, Delivery Services
- Editorial: Picture Of Civil Discourse
- Phyllis Copp - Service Postponed