Melena Jenks, of East Burke, joined members of the upcoming freshman class as Bob Jones University hosted Summer Orientation 2019 in June. Incoming students and their parents became familiar with the campus and attended informational sessions about the BJU experience including academics, student development and financial aid. Students were also able to receive academic and career counsel from faculty and register for their fall classes. Jenks will be majoring in Communication Disorders when classes begin Sept, 4.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Omar, Tlaib to discuss Israel, Palestine travel restrictions
- Another first for Clemson: No. 1 in AP preseason Top 25
- Warren offers public apology over claim to tribal heritage
- Woman struck, injured, by boat propeller in Massachusetts
- Researcher: Oyster farming has room to grow in New Hampshire
- 2 crashes in 5 miles for Maine teenager
- Bills reach injury settlement and release E.J. Gaines
- Aircraft company, union partner to create apprenticeship
- Decision near on officer involved in 2014 Eric Garner death
- Memorial to victims of Boston Marathon bombing completed
- Tech and financial stocks help drive US stocks higher
- Man found shot to death inside SUV