Melena Jenks, of East Burke, joined members of the upcoming freshman class as Bob Jones University hosted Summer Orientation 2019 in June. Incoming students and their parents became familiar with the campus and attended informational sessions about the BJU experience including academics, student development and financial aid. Students were also able to receive academic and career counsel from faculty and register for their fall classes. Jenks will be majoring in Communication Disorders when classes begin Sept, 4.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Couple who bought $120k banana art sense it will be iconic
- Vermont police investigate laser pointed at aircraft
- Prosecutors: Woman struck, killed by police cruiser
- Laundromat, car dealership, grotto and pubs used in UK vote
- Rhode Island man gets 6 years for having drugs in car
- States express support for offshore wind in Gulf of Maine
- State trooper, suspect hurt during 'altercation' on highway
- Group of lawmakers plans to push climate legislation
- Lonesome duck: Dating ad seeks match for man's grieving bird
- Ex-school board member avoids prosecution in fraud case
- Jennifer Sargent named new chairperson of parole board
- Man gets 6 years in jail for causing fatal crash on river