Meredith St. Cyr, of Lancaster, N.H., was recently inducted into the 3.0 Club at American International College in Springfield, Mass. The 3.0 club honors student-athletes who have earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or better after at least one year of enrollment at American International College. St. Cyr, a member of the AIC cheerleading team, is an interdepartmental science major.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Israeli warplanes strike Syria, kill 4 - including children
- Maryland officials to remember longtime Senate president
- Ontario leader blames Pfizer for COVID-19 vaccine delays
- Sri Lanka approves vaccine amid warnings of virus spread
- Ultra-Orthodox attack Israeli police amid lockdown tensions
- In Somalia, mothers fear sons were sent to Ethiopia conflict
- Lawyers want Giuliani investigated, license suspended
- German virus death toll tops 50,000 even as infections sink
- First-ever treaty to ban nuclear weapons enters into force
- Egypt officials: Bomb kills 1 police and wounds 3 in Sinai
- Mitchell helps Jazz beat Pelicans for 7th straight win
- Guard troops head home after helping secure Biden inaugural