Molly Manning, of Newport, was recently enrolled as a member of the Class of 2016 at St. Lawrence University in Canton, N.Y. Each first-year student participates in St. Lawrence University's innovative First-Year Program, an introduction to the liberal arts curriculum taught in residence halls by faculty teams. Clear writing and speaking skills are stressed, and careful advising is provided for all students. Manning is a 2012 graduate of North Country Union High School.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Vermont warns about fraudulent unemployment messages
- Pandemic forces cancellation of Maine sled dog races
- Restaurant fined $1,500 over no social distancing, masks
- Coast Guard calls off search for four-member crew of Maine fishing boat that sank off Massachusetts coast
- Thanksgiving lessons jettison Pilgrim hats, welcome truth
- Panel selects 6 to interview for RI Supreme Court opening
- EPA finalizes water permit to help cleanup the Great Bay
- Editorial: Thankful
- Jennifer A. Garand - Obituary
- Frederick W. Brown - Obituary
- Carroll Robert Larocque - Obituary
- Gage Pivonka is Born