Nicole Knowlton, of Franconia, N.H., has been named to the dean's list for academic achievement for the fall 2011 term at Elmira College in Elmira, N.Y. The dean's list recognizes students that have a grade point average of 3.6 or higher. Knowlton, Class of 2015 at Elmira, is majoring in liberal arts.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Flash in dark sky was probably random meteor, expert says
- Cumberland investigates treatment of Black attorney
- Trick-or-treating on in Manchester, with precautions
- Winds rake US Northeast, leaving thousands without power
- District says 15 students tested positive after gatherings
- Maine jails making change to stop virus, commissioner says
- Minimum security resident missing since November found
- Alternative sites sought after contamination shutters school
- Vermont police to seek DNA clues in girl's disappearance
- Historic home that was facing demolition is sold to museum
- COVID-19 prompts closure of Vermont welcome center
- Police look for suspects after trooper dragged by motorcycle