Nikita Duling, of Haverhill, N.H, has been named to the dean’s list for the spring 2019 semester at Wisconsin Lutheran College in Milwaukee. Nikita is a senior at Wisconsin Lutheran and is a graduate of Woodsville High School. To be eligible for dean’s list, a student must carry a semester grade average of 3.6 or higher.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Josh McCown already fitting in well with Eagles
- Organizations get money to study Vermont trail development
- Rockies' Oberg again treated for blood clot in pitching arm
- New Hampshire to hold hearing on forest plan
- Funeral for lost ice: Iceland bids farewell to OK glacier
- Emotional highs, lows mark hiker's record-setting project
- Lampard still without a win as Chelsea manager
- Boston Bruins to make stop at Connecticut state Capitol
- Nighttime roadwork to start on Route 100 in Waterbury
- Groton Police say a body has been found in the Thames River
- Alaska man discovers message in bottle from Russian Navy
- Balloon launch cancelled again due to weather