Nolan Nightingale, of Lisbon, N.H., was named the 2020 Outstanding Senior Award recipient by Susquehanna University in Selinsgrove, Pa. The Outstanding Senior Award is presented to seniors who have demonstrated active involvement both on the Susquehanna University campus, and in the Selinsgrove community. This celebration and presentation of awards is possible because of The Baylor Family Endowment. This endowment, established in 1993, is an expression of the Baylor family’s appreciation for the university’s continued commitment to the region. Reflecting their belief that personal development is essential to the educational process, the endowment supports initiatives designed to enhance motivation, self-confidence and leadership abilities in students inside and outside the classroom. Nolan, a member of the Class of 2020 at Susquehanna, was a Creative Writing and Theatre major, and is also a graduate of Lisbon Regional School.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Tropical Storm Josephine closer to land, Kyle moving away
- Friday’s local scores and upcoming schedule
- Mississippi inmate dies after attack in privately-run prison
- New Hampshire notables put out word about voting absentee
- Quiros Pleads Guilty
- Child Care Centers Seek More Assistance
- Fugitive On The Loose After Escaping Courthouse Through Bathroom Window
- 31 Miles For 31 Heroes Raises $1,600 To Date
- Police See Spike In Complaints During Pandemic
- Chamber Cancels Chilifest, Cites Border Closure
- Dalton Man Accused Of Defrauding Resident Out Of $30K
- Coventry Supports ATVs On Town Roads