Paige Marchand, of Canaan, has been named to the dean's list for the spring 2012 semester at Elms College in Chicopee, Mass. To qualify for the dean's list, a student must have a grade point average of 3.5 or better for the semester and complete at least 12 credits.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Class-action lawsuit claims French police discriminate often
- Shoah survivors to get vaccine on Auschwitz liberation day
- France's Sanofi to make vaccines from rival Pfizer-BioNTech
- Google says North Korea-backed hackers sought cyber research
- Asian shares mixed as focus turns to Federal Reserve meeting
- Senators: New data say Lyme disease under-reported in US
- Minus coaching staff, Vegas loses to Blues 5-4 in shootout
- Killer winter tornado stuns storm-savvy Alabama town
- UN panel: Yemen's war being fueled by economic profiteering
- Asia Today: South Korea adds 559 cases, highest in 10 days
- Biden to reopen 'Obamacare' markets for COVID-19 relief
- Wall scores 24 to lead Rockets over Wizards 107-88