Patrick Butterfield, of West Glover,has been named a Champlain College Trustee Scholar in the fall of 2012. Trustee Scholars have earned the rank of president's list, having earned a 4.0 grade point average, two or more semesters in a row. Butterfield is majoring in computer forensics and digital investigations at Champlain College in Burlington, Vt.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Mill spills more than 30,000 gallons into Penobscot River
- Vermont says COVID utility relief program seeking applicants
- More arrested in 2nd night of protests for injured man
- COVID-19 outbreak centered on Maine church grows again
- Nurse pleads guilty to stealing dying veterans' morphine
- NH officer involved in fatal shooting identified
- Forecasters: Hurricane Epsilon should sideswipe Bermuda
- Vermont secretary of state continues to urge early voting
- Wednesday H.S. Roundup: Sophomore Shippee Stands Tall On Senior Day
- Wednesday’s Scores/Top Performers And Thursday’s Schedule
- N.H. Girls Soccer: Berlin Sinks Spartans In Overtime
- Girls Athlete of the Week: St. Johnsbury’s Merrick Hemond