Quinn Lacasse, of Hardwick, earned a Doctor of Pharmacy in May 2020 from the University of Connecticut (UConn). Quinn was also named to the spring 2020 semester dean’s list at UConn. Students named to the dean’s list have earned at least 3.0 times as many grade points as the number of calculable credits recorded by the Registrar, and were registered for at least 12 credits calculable for grade points.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Virus exposure at NH church; Vermont announces relief funds
- Need a gardening teacher? UMaine has one for you
- Trooper injured when cruiser struck at scene of crash
- Rural Maine water districts get federal help for improvement
- More than $1.2M in grants to go to river watershed projects
- Restored Mayflower replica set to return to Plymouth
- Shipyard, union reach tentative deal to end strike in Maine
- 17-year-old drowns in New Hampshire river
- Virus causing financial pain even for people still working
- A slew of outages lingers in tri-state 4 days after storm
- 2 accused in ex-Nissan boss' escape denied release from jail
- Welch faces single challenger in Vermont Democratic primary