READING BUDDIES -- Miller's Run School's seventh-grade students are buddying with the first and second graders to work on reading fluency and to develop community within the school. In February the school is focusing on being a community of readers. The role modeling of the older students as readers shows the younger children the value of reading at school. Above, Sam Blodgett, Grade 7, partners with Kohl Carter, Grade 2.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- St. J’s Evan Thornton-Sherman: The Record’s 2020 Boys Cross-Country Runner Of The Year
- Smoke inhalation complications cause of death for Tony Hsieh
- New Hampshire lawmakers to bundle up for outdoor session
- Saving Vermont's oldest Jewish cemetery
- John McClaughry: Combating ‘Welfare For The Rich’
- Ruth L. Blake - Obituary
- Norman Joseph Brosseau - Obituary
- Patricia (Murphy) Bessette and Dona A. Bessette
- H.S. Soccer: N.H. Coaches Unveil All-State Teams
- Littleton Brings On New Fire Chief
- Iron Furnace Named One Of The Top Apres-Ski Bars In The U.S.
- First Caledonia County Resident Dies Of COVID-19