LEARNING ABOUT HOSPITAL PRACTICES -- Riverside School eighth graders visited Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital recently to learn about hospital practices. Above, LaTina Webber of East Haven, Anna Pomerville of St. Johnsbury, Emily Greenstein and Christian Kapoukranidis, both of Kirby, are being interviewed by Steve Nichols at the fourth annual NVRH Radiothon. Riversiders shared stories of experiences they or their family members have had getting treated at the hospital. Before they spoke on-air, the eighth graders were given a tour of the hospital and a demonstration of "Sim Man" by health educator Carol Hodges.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Biden puts forth virus strategy, requires mask use to travel
- Powerball jackpot winner worth $731.1M sold in Maryland
- China hopes for cooperation, better relations under Biden
- Analysis: Biden faces a more confident China after US chaos
- Romania activist urges people to do something good every day
- Proud Boy organizer arrested in Florida over riot at Capitol
- Military helicopter crash kills 3 in training exercise in NY
- NOAA adds more slow zones to try to protect rare whales
- Can COVID-19 vaccines be mixed and matched?
- EXPLAINER: A look at the data behind NFL decision making
- European Central Bank faces gloomier picture for economy
- Behind those dancing robots, scientists had to bust a move