HONOR STUDENTS AT STARK VILLAGE SCHOOL -- On February 1st the Stark Village School held their second quarter student recognition for principal award on Feb. 1. Above, Principal Bridget Gagne presents the award to, from left, Brian Hopps, Hattie Mickelboro and Sarah Cox. Below, student recognition for high honors and honor roll went to: front row from left, Kayleigh Higgins (high honors), Shayne Holmes (honors), Katherine Bushey (honors) and Emily Auger (honors); second row, Zachary Cookson (honors), Dayna Randall (honors) and Katrina Holmes (honors); back center, Lydia Cross (honors).
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Local Man Clears Aviation Museum, School For Takeoff
- VAST Open To State Maintaining Lamoille Valley Rail Trail
- Big Day In North Haverhill:Cottage Hospital, Woodsville EMS Vaccinate 450
- Derby Leader Backs New Border Video Surveillance Tower
- Delinquent Taxes Challenge Lunenburg Ability To Pay School Tab
- Cell Tower Approved For North Littleton
- Report Of Central Street Drug Use Leads To Arrest
- Broadband Committee To Map Service Levels
- Barnet Holds Pre-Town Meeting Information Session
- POLICE: Lyndonville Delivery Man Stole Envelope Full Of Cash
- H.S. Hockey: Matteis, Lyndon Power Past Rival St. J In Barre
- Wednesday’s Top Performers And Thursday’s Schedule
- Wednesday’s Local Scores (Feb. 24)
- The Caledonian-Record Athletes Of The Week: Ballots For Feb. 15-21
- Tuesday’s H.S. Roundup: Brueck, Giroux Fuel North Country Rout In Lyndon
- Tuesday’s Top Performers (Feb. 23) And Wednesday’s Schedule
- Tuesday’s Local Scores (Feb. 23)
- Monday’s H.S. Roundup: St. J Boys Second At Mad River; Lyndon, Danville Girls Grab Hoops Wins
- Monday’s Top Performers (Feb. 22) And Tuesday’s Schedule
- Monday’s Local Scores (Feb. 22)
- Survival Of The Fit: A Free Webinar On March 18
- Littleton Co-op Announces Successful 2020 Partner Of The Month Program
- Focused On College Opportunities
- SJA Students Honored In Vermont Scholastic Art Awards
- Chamber Made Column - Feb. 20, 2021
- Business Watch Column - Feb. 20, 2021
- March For Kamp IWannaHavFun!
- Weeks Library’s Lexi Cantin Wins Youth Reader Recognition
- Class Acts: Hearts For Heart
- WREN Receives NH Business Review’s AWE Award