SPELLING BEE COMPETITORS -- Students at the Thaddeus Stevens School in grades 3-8, competed in the 2013 Scripps Spelling Bee Feb. 12 at Lyndon Institute. This year's winner was Lucy Storz, a fourth grader, followed by Colby Switser and Duncan D'Olimpio, both in the fifth grade.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Cyberattack hits Vermont network, including 6 hospitals
- Connecticut designates more communities as virus hot zones
- N. Carolina-based research testing firm to expand at home
- Feds wrongly tell new US citizens they missed chance to vote
- Court to weigh in on remote House sessions during pandemic
- John Ricci - Obituary
- Local Attractions Wait On Federal Aid
- Silent Grace For Cancer Patients And Their Families
- Positive COVID Case Closes Colebrook Academy And Elementary School
- North Country Youth Chorus Offering Friday Afternoon Music Sessions
- Editorial: EAI House Roll Call
- Vote for Williams - Gary Fournier