Theodore Lyons, a sophomore from East Hardwick, has recently been named to the honor roll for the winter term at The Loomis Chaffee School in Windsor, Conn.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- District asks 20 students to quarantine after virus case
- Man found shot to death in Dorchester neighborhood
- Vermont planetarium plans first big expansion in 125 years
- Task force OKs allowing 100% capacity for retailers
- More layoffs at Maine paper mill after blast
- State lawmakers trying to get back to work
- Hiker dies after falling from waterfall in White Mountains
- Money pouring into Massachusetts ballot question campaigns
- The eyes don't have it: Masks upset classroom communication
- Rock climber dies after 55-foot fall at Rumney Rocks
- Man dies after car veers off highway exit ramp in Bangor
- Quinnipiac sends home, suspends 23 students over COVID rules