LEARNING ABOUT THE WORLD THROUGH ROTARY -- Students in the fourth-grade classroom at Concord School hold their atlas books which were recent gifts from the St. Johnsbury Rotary Club. The club donates atlases to all fourth-grade classrooms in it's service area as a way to promote literacy and geography.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Rock climber dies after 55-foot fall at Rumney Rocks
- Man dies after car veers off highway exit ramp in Bangor
- Quinnipiac sends home, suspends 23 students over COVID rules
- URI cancels spring break; nursing homes to take on testing
- Connecticut hires consultant to help plan for retirements
- Nursing homes to take over virus testing program for staff
- Vermont group seeking ideas for growing food on town land
- Man accused of stealing truck, crashing into police station
- Maine moose season beginning as bear season winds down
- Vermont reports 8 new cases, no new deaths
- Firefighters return to Conn. after battling Calif. wildfires
- Researchers try to conserve rare mountain butterfly species