THANKSGIVING FOOD DRIVE -- Saint Paul's Catholic School sent Happy Thanksgiving wished to the local community recently. Students in grades PreK- 8 collected 385 pounds of food to donate to the Orleans Food Shelf. The students have learned the Biblical teaching that says "it was I that was hungry and you fed me."
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Lyndon Family Shares Year Of Pandemic Home Schooling
- Casey Durfee Gets Some Calendar Advice From Judge Harris
- Pop-Up Vaccinations Clinics To Be Held At Riverside Speedway
- Police Logs
- Police Logs
- SHOW OF COURAGE: Sisters Survive Trauma, Take Center Stage
- Suspect Home Shooter Charged With Multiple Violations
- Kingdom Trails Receives Grant To Cover Entire Mountain Biking Portion Of KESD Summer Camp
- State Encouraging Masks To Start Year And For Unvaccinated
- NEK Tri-Force Rocket To Softball Title
- Reynolds Captures 10th Vermont Women’s Amateur Crown
- Hornet Women Kick Off Soccer Season Sept. 4
- Vermont’s Purrier St. Pierre Advances To Olympic Final
- Reynolds’ Lead Swells To 10 Shots At Vermont Women’s Amateur
- Hornets Release Volleyball, Men’s Soccer Slates
- Reynolds Builds Early Lead At Vermont Women’s Amateur
- Hornets Unveil 2021 Cross-Country Running Schedule
- Thoughts On The Out-Of-Doors: A Boy And A Dog
- Williston Wins Little League 8-10 Vermont State Championship
- Joseph Vineyard Named to Spring 2021 Dean’s List at Bates
- Charlotte Holden Named to Spring 2021 Dean’s List at SUNY Delhi
- Prep Your Home, Dorm And Classrooms For New School Year
- New Hampshire Business Community Urges Quicker Border Re-Opening
- Small & Local Are Key Ingredients To Ice Cream Co. Success
- Hearing Aid Business Relocates In Littleton
- Business Watch: Medical Records Company Moves Into Tannery
- Wes Ward Auto Repair Celebrates Special Anniversary
- Chamber Made: Looking At COVID As The Foe It Is
- Taking The Arts Online: CCV Faculty Bring Creativity To Remote Learning