HALLOWEEN FESTIVITIES -- Several activities took place at Stratford School in celebration of Halloween. The students paraded around the gym in their costumes; the chorus performed a Halloween song and dance; and guest readers came to read to all the classes. Above, Dorothy Whittaker reads to students in Grade 4. Below, Stratford Postmaster Don Maltais reads to Tina Hamelin's second- and third-grade students.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- NH ice rinks to reopen; Maine city getting mask dispensers
- FIRST Robotics Competition moves online Saturday
- Former home of Jennifer Dulos goes on the market for $1.75M
- Police: NH man used pocketknife to attack taxi driver
- Cross Insurance's late founder honored by chamber
- VT Fish & Wildlife has extra antlerless deer hunting permits
- Ex-Minister gets 30-year sentence for repeatedly raping girl
- Rhode Island's gasoline tax won't increase next year
- Candidate vies to be NH's only Black sheriff, urges reforms
- 4 sickened after consuming raw milk products from Maine farm
- Maine's historic ranked vote could play big role in election
- Racist graffiti found at Cape Cod's Lowell Holly Reservation