TRAVELING AROUND THE WORLD AT STRATFORD SCHOOL -- During Stratford Public School's summer program, writer-in-residence, Deborah Bruss works with the students and teachers on a special creative writing project to support the summer's theme of "Around the World." The students have been learning about other countries such as Canada, Mexico, Kenya and India, as well as sampling some of the popular foods from those places. Shown with Bruss are Malik Ramirez, Brody Gingue and Cory Sprague.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Rock climber dies after 55-foot fall at Rumney Rocks
- Man dies after car veers off highway exit ramp in Bangor
- Quinnipiac sends home, suspends 23 students over COVID rules
- URI cancels spring break; nursing homes to take on testing
- Connecticut hires consultant to help plan for retirements
- Nursing homes to take over virus testing program for staff
- Vermont group seeking ideas for growing food on town land
- Man accused of stealing truck, crashing into police station
- Maine moose season beginning as bear season winds down
- Vermont reports 8 new cases, no new deaths
- Firefighters return to Conn. after battling Calif. wildfires
- Researchers try to conserve rare mountain butterfly species