Taylor Morello, of Littleton, N.H., has been named to the fall 2014 dean's list at Loyola University Maryland in Baltimore. Taylor is a member of the Class of 2015. In order to qualify for the dean's list, a student must have a grade point average of at least 3.5 with a minimum of 15 credits.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Mitchell helps Jazz beat Pelicans for 7th straight win
- Lucky few hit COVID-19 vaccine jackpot for rare extra doses
- Dave Chappelle tests positive for COVID-19; shows canceled
- Asian stocks sink after China coronavirus resurgence
- Yosemite National Park to remain closed after wind damage
- Maryland officials to remember longtime Senate president
- Man plans to plead guilty to deaths of 36 partygoers in fire
- Guard troops head home after helping secure Biden inaugural
- New Chinese film praises Wuhan ahead of lockdown anniversary
- Congress poised for quick action on Biden's Pentagon nominee
- Maduro sent letter to Iran's Leader accrediting US fugitive
- After Trump setbacks, Kim Jong Un starts over with Biden