MASONIC SCHOLARSHIP AWARDED -- Passumpsic Lodge 27 F & AM has awarded its annual scholarship to Theodore "Ted" Grover, a 2014 graduate of Mansfield Union High School. Ted is the grandson of Roger and Doris Damon of St. Johnsbury and plans to attend the University of Montana this Fall. "Ted's outstanding achievements both academically as Salutatorian and athletically as captain of the Track Team & Ski Team, as well as his upstanding character and exemplification of Masonic principles of Charity, Equality and Social Responsibility have made the Brothers of Passumpsic Lodge proud to have made this choice."
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Virus news: Businesses see holiday shopping challenges
- December marks start of Vermont's bird-feeding season
- The Whitefield School
- TRIO Upward Bound Scholar, Miranda Degreenia, Accepted to College; Earns Merit Scholarships
- Man arrested for allegedly killing dad's cat on Thanksgiving
- Puppy of man killed in hit-and-run accident is found safe
- 27 homeless in Massachusetts after turkey frying sparks fire
- Former YMCA building converted into housing for the homeless
- Rough rescue: Storms, broken plane force layover for turtles
- Safety improvements planned for Route 2 in New Hampshire
- Construction on new Vermont Amtrak station set for 2022
- Students eligible for free national forest Christmas trees