RESEARCH ON REGULATING PLASTIC BAG USAGE -- As part of Thaddeus Stevens School's ongoing studies of environmental sustainability, the fourth-grade students read the new California law regulating the use of plastic bags. They then conducted their own local studies and reached out to Sen. Bob Hartwell, from Wilmington, Vt., to get his response on regulating plastic bags and the impact that could have in Vermont. Interviewing the senator are, from left, Mazie Burt, Charlie LaMont, Sterling Gilman, Ella Switser, Makaela Persons and Abby Fillion.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Collins mum on Supreme Court nomination in wake of RBG death
- Friday’s scores/top performers and Saturday’s schedule
- School cancels DeVos visit, says a staffer tested positive
- Strap In Racing Column - Sept. 19, 2020
- Local People Complete Training At Vermont Leadership Institute
- Editorial: Another Good Week
- Michael R. Charron - Obituary
- Mary Daly - Obituary
- Karlene M. Smith - Graveside Service
- Geoffrey Norman: Promises, Promises
- Kingdom East School Board, Community, Weighing Possible Gilman School Closure
- New $8.5 Million Wastewater Treatment Plant Advances