UCA STUDENT CHOSEN TO ATTEND ROTARY'S WORLD AFFAIRS SEMINAR -- Every summer, Rotary International holds a World Affairs Seminar for high school and college students, this year taking place in Waukesha, Wis. Students, sponsored by Rotary Clubs from around the world, select and sponsor students to attend the event, which took place June 21-27. United Christian Academy student Megan Hosford was selected by the Rotary Club of the Border to attend the seminar as a representative. The Boundary Club represents both Vermont and Quebec, with its meetings taking place in Stanstead, Quebec. Above, Rotarian Dick Fletcher presents Megan with a full scholarship to attend the seminar.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Lamoille River treated for sea lamprey control
- NY discourages travel to Massachusetts, adds CA to advisory
- 5th former eBay employee pleads guilty in harassment scheme
- University of Maine student charged in voter fraud case
- NAACP condemns removal of police critic as chaplain
- New Hampshire sues Monsanto over PCB contamination
- Man killed in forklift accident at worksite in Maine
- Rise in coronavirus infections may impact winter sports plan
- Vermont officials: gatherings, travel bring new COVID cases
- Inn to become a year-round homeless shelter
- Report: Dough company didn't report tampering with screws
- Many NH voters relying on absentee ballots amid pandemic