I MUSTACHE YOU NOT TO DO DRUG -- Waterford School's fifth-grade students kicked off Red Ribbon Week by wearing mustaches for "I Mustache You not to do drugs." The schools in the Essex-Caledonia Supervisory Union celebrated by having different themes each day. Sporting their mustaches are: front row from left, Lane Stone, Elisha Crissman, Evan Thornton-Sherman, Jill Carr, Savannah Hamelin and Anthony Briggs; back row, Sam Begin, Shea Fucci, Braydon Payeur, Gavin Brill, Olivia Lewis, and Anna Cushing.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- St. J’s Evan Thornton-Sherman: The Record’s 2020 Boys Cross-Country Runner Of The Year
- Smoke inhalation complications cause of death for Tony Hsieh
- New Hampshire lawmakers to bundle up for outdoor session
- Saving Vermont's oldest Jewish cemetery
- John McClaughry: Combating ‘Welfare For The Rich’
- The Great Reset - William Flick
- Ruth L. Blake - Obituary
- Norman Joseph Brosseau - Obituary
- Editorial: State Wasn’t Invited To Thanksgiving
- Patricia (Murphy) Bessette and Dona A. Bessette
- One Injured In Newport Shooting, 2 In Custody, Investigation Ongoing
- H.S. Soccer: N.H. Coaches Unveil All-State Teams