AN EVENING TO SOCIALIZE -- Members of Whitefield School's sixth-, seventh- and eighth-grade classes gathered for their annual Semi-Formal Dance on May 23. Young women arrived in beautiful dresses, while gentlemen donned dapper clothing and some brought flowers for their dance partners. The gym was decorated by members of the WES National Junior Honor Society and the evening was chaperoned by members of the WES faculty. Many parents stopped by to snap pictures of their children and Michelle Cote took formal photos. The evening offered students an opportunity to get dressed up, dance and socialize in a safe, fun atmosphere. Above are the class officers for Grade 8 at the dance: from left, Jessica Vaughn, Elijah Ratliff, Heather Enos and Emily McCusker.
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
A subscription opens up access to all our online content, including: our interactive E-Edition, a full archive of modern stories, exclusive and expanded online offerings, photo galleries from Caledonian-Record journalists, video reports from our media partners, extensive international, national and regional reporting by the Associated Press, and a wide variety of feature content.
- Kuster aims for 5th term in 2nd District rematch with Negron
- Massachusetts man sentenced for raping coworker's child
- Pregnant Florida woman pushes labor aside to cast vote
- Lawn robot in Germany messages owner for help, foils thief
- Thursday H.S. Roundup: Sarkis, Corrigan Crack 100-Point Milestone In First-Round Wins
- Woman sent to prison over powder-filled letter to Collins
- Thursday’s Scores/Top Performers And Upcoming Playoff Schedule
- Refinery plans to produce fuel from paper, lumber mill waste
- Cyberattack hits Vermont network, including 6 hospitals
- Connecticut designates more communities as virus hot zones
- N. Carolina-based research testing firm to expand at home
- Feds wrongly tell new US citizens they missed chance to vote