HeyTutor compiled a list of homeschooling laws in 50 states and Washington D.C., drawing from state education laws and information from national organizations that research, monitor, or support homeschooling.
Homeschooling laws in every state
- Judicial Branch prepares to begin reopening some courthouses
- Vermonters ages 16-18 can sign up for vaccines Saturday
- Municipal mask mandates remain in place across New Hampshire
- US setting up $1.7B national network to track virus variants
- As America embraces early voting, GOP hurries to restrict it
- Veteran AP producer, cameraman in Iraq dies of COVID-19
- Fewer communities considered high risk; Swan Boats to return
- No end date slotted for Maine mask rules despite NH changes
- US opens more distance in worldwide race against coronavirus
- New Hampshire's governor will lift mask mandate on Friday
- Coronavirus hug image named World Press Photo of the Year
- France hits unwanted milestone: Over 100,000 virus deaths
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.