CoPilot compiled statistics on the impact of car dealerships on every state’s economy, using data from the National Automobile Dealers Association. Some of the statistics came from NADA’s 2020 mid-year report on U.S. franchised new-car dealerships and other statistics were derived from its 2019 year-end statistics.
Impacts of car dealerships on every state’s economy
- US recommends 'pause' for J&J shots in blow to vaccine drive
- New Hampshire pauses J&J vaccines, works to replace them
- New Hampshire's March unemployment rate decreases slightly
- State health officials pause administration of J&J vaccine
- Rhode Island pauses administration of J&J COVID-19 shots
- Maine college will fine students $50 for failing to mask
- UN chief urges wealth tax of those who profited during COVID
- Asia Today: India records another surge in COVID-19 cases
- Tweaked COVID vaccines in testing aim to fend off variants
- Time to party? Events industry still uncertain about COVID
- Massachusetts' supply of J&J vaccine to plummet
- Rhode Island expands vaccine eligibility to 40 and older
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.