Alexandra Morris-Doyle, of Lancaster, N.H., successfully completed Colby-Sawyer College's internship requirement at Follett: Colby-Sawyer Bookstore in New London, N.H. during the summer of 2014. Morris-Doyle is a Studio Art/Sculpture Concentration major. Internships are field experiences designed to provide a student learning opportunity under collaborative supervision between Colby-Sawyer College faculty, staff and work site professionals. Internships offer the opportunity for students to enhance their academic programs with work experience related to career interests in all industry areas in national and international settings.
- Former St. J Car Business Owner Back In Prison
- Police Break Up Huge Brawl At Barton Beach; Seeking Suspect
- Winning $366 Million Powerball Ticket Sold In Vermont
- Maple Business Seeks To Tap International Labor Force, House Migrant Workers In St. Johnsbury
- Police Logs
- Motorists Line Up For Steep Gas Discount
- Police: West Danville Motorist Almost Five Times The Legal Limit
- Two Shot In Bath
- Texas Woman Accused In East Burke Woman's Death Arrested In Costa Rica
- Federal Court Documents Detail Local Bank Fraud
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.