Ann Goolman, of St. Johnsbury, has been named to the spring 2015 dean's high honors list at Marietta College in Marietta, Ohio. Any full-time Marietta student completing at least 15 credit hours with a grade point average of 3.75 or better in a given semester is recognized as a dean's high honors list student for that semester. Goolman, who is scheduled to graduate in May of 2015, is majoring in Sports Management.
- 88% of children covered by monthly payments starting in July
- Biden boosting world vaccine sharing commitment to 80M doses
- Masks can come off starting Tuesday, with some exceptions
- Vermont plans 1st jury trials since pandemic hit
- Glimmer of hope seen in India, but virus crisis not over yet
- Fauci says pandemic exposed 'undeniable effects of racism'
- Maine eyes permanent telehealth, New Hampshire court reopens
- Virus testing strategies, opinions vary widely in US schools
- In rural America, census takers relied more on neighbors
- Some aren't ready to give up masks despite new CDC guidance
- Vermont speeds up reopening, NH Fisher Cats update mask rule
- 'There was no going back': Migrants send kids into US alone
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.