The following area students have been named to the dean's list for the spring 2015 semester at the University of Rhode Island in Kingston. To be included on the dean's list, students must have completed 12 or more credits during a semester for letter grades with at least a 3.30 quality point average. Part-time students qualify with the accumulation of 12 credits with a 3.30 quality point average: Emma Stone of Bethlehem, N.H.; Zachary Ward of Littleton, N.H.; Alison Mackay of Littleton, N.H.; Steven Raboin of Westfield; Emily Shopland of East Hardwick.
- Scott 'cautiously optimistic' about virus after Thanksgiving
- The Year In Photos
- Pushed to rush, FDA head says feds will get vaccine 'right'
- GOP lawmakers test positive for virus before opening session
- 'Very dark couple of weeks': Morgues and hospitals overflow
- Pop-up school for US asylum seekers thrives despite pandemic
- Pope book backs George Floyd protests, blasts virus skeptic
- Mnuchin defends shut down of Fed emergency loan programs
- US panel to decide who should get the first COVID-19 shots
- Biden unveils economic team at critical moment for recovery
- Massachusetts small businesses hit hard during pandemic
- Rep. Joe Courtney cleared to end COVID-19 quarantine
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.