The following local residents have been named to the dean's list for the 2014-2015 spring semester at Rochester Institute of Technology in Rochester, N.Y. Degree-seeking undergraduate students are eligible for dean's list if their term grade point average is greater than or equal to 3.400; they do not have any grades of "Incomplete", "D" or "F"; and they have registered for, and completed, at least 12 credit hours. Making dean's list honors were: Justin Horton of Pike, N.H.; Meaghan Jones of Piermont, N.H.; Gabrielle Potts of West Danville; Lance Ward of Monroe, N.H.
- White House still planning holiday parties, despite warnings
- Massachusetts launching COVID-19 public awareness campaign
- Some Burlington restaurants close due to virus restrictions
- Millions stick to Thanksgiving travel plans despite warnings
- Virus Today: 3rd vaccine shows promise, death toll soars
- UMaine testing students to avoid sending virus home
- Pandemic has taken a bite out of seafood trade, consumption
- Rep. Joe Courtney of Connecticut tests positive for COVID-19
- Global stocks rise on more good news on vaccines
- Tourists few, NY gift shops struggle but don't lose (heart)
- China tests millions after coronavirus flare-ups in 3 cities
- Cut off: School closings leave rural students isolated
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.