Ashlynn Parkhurst, of Columbia, N.H., was named to the dean's list for the spring 2014 semester at Saint Anselm College in Manchester, N.H Ashlynn is a Nursing major and is a member of the Class of 2016. To be eligible for this honor, a student must compile a grade point average of 3.0 or better.
- Biden orders a review of US supply chains for vital goods
- Nurses at Massachusetts hospital set strike date
- 6th mass vaccination site opening in Massachusetts
- States pass their own virus aid, not waiting on Washington
- 2 hard-hit cities, 2 diverging fates in vaccine rollout
- School voucher push taps frustration over distance learning
- 'Don't worry, come forward': Asian nations get 1st shots
- Volunteers needed to COVID-19 vaccine clinics around Maine
- States rush to catch up on delayed vaccines, expand access
- HHS pick says pandemic is top job, but agenda is broader
- Labor unions to hand out masks outside House sessions
- Not to be sniffed at: Agony of post-COVID-19 loss of smell
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.