Bethany Pelotte, of Bethlehem, N.H., was recently named The White Mountain School's Student of the Week. The Student of the Week Award is granted each Friday to the White Mountain School student deemed to have made the most positive impact on the community and/or shown the greatest personal improvement in the previous week. The full faculty group nominates and selects the recipients of the award. This highly coveted award is presented by way of a special announcement from the recipient's faculty advisor at a Friday Morning Meeting assembly.
- New Hampshire schools face virus-related loss of funds
- Connecticut inmate is fifth to die this month of COVID-19
- In first days, Biden flashes action as deep problems loom
- UK doctors seek review of 12-week gap between vaccine doses
- Democrats make federal election standards a top priority
- Insurers add food to coverage menu as way to improve health
- Wuhan returns to normal as world still battling pandemic
- Biden's early approach to virus: Underpromise, overdeliver
- North Country Hospital Will Participate In Mass Vaccination Clinic
- Vaccine registration off to strong start in New Hampshire
- Inspection finds oversights at long-term care facility
- A year after Wuhan lockdown, a world still deep in crisis
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.