NAVIGATING THE POND -- Students from Caledonia Christian School in St. Johnsbury negotiate one of the many channels between 28 islands on Grafton Pond in Grafton, N.H. earlier this spring. A spring day on a lake is one of the annual events in the school's outdoor curriculum. Students have the opportunity to learn about different lake ecology as well as play the game "Explorer" on one of the islands to feel the adventure of what it might have been like to explore an unknown and uncharted early American landscape.
- NH Food Bank to host 19 drive-through pantries in December
- Los Angeles issues stay-home order as coronavirus surges
- Virus hospitalizations top 1,000 again in Connecticut
- Experts: Virus numbers could be erratic after Thanksgiving
- Health Department Warns Of Possible Outbreak At Irasburg Church
- US colleges mull new virus protocols for students' return
- Vermont governor: Keep students home after big gatherings
- Many turn to real Christmas trees as bright spot amid virus
- Pandemic pushes Peru's vital peasant farmers to the brink
- Audubon: Images of 'racism, white supremacy' on trail signs
- Shuttered mall could be used as a site for jury trials
- Maine GOP leader: Talk to those opposed to virus rules
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.