PREPARING SHOPPING BAGS FOR THANKSGIVING FOOD DRIVE -- Caledonia Christian School students recently prepared shopping bags that were distributed to residents on the east side of St. Johnsbury on Oct 28, to fill with non-perishable food items for the annual Thanksgiving Box Food Drive. The bags will be collected on Nov. 3. The collected items are then combined with fruits, vegetables and potatoes and distributed to those who need extra to make their Thanksgiving wonderful. Last year 50 boxes were given away. Participating students include: from left in front, Aliceah Silver, India Choudhury, Kaya Kendall, Oliver Choudhury, Jack Kendall, Morgan Kendall and Hannah Silver; back row, Isaac Dagesse, Andrew Konkel, Kay Conner, Sadie Chapman, Abby Conner, Griffin Wright and Asher Chapman.
- States lift restrictions gradually amid fears of new variant
- Tensions rise as AstraZeneca, EU spar over vaccine delays
- Bill would refund money to businesses fined during pandemic
- COVID-19 vaccinations beginning for Vermonters 75 and over
- Virus will kill many more, WH projects as briefings resume
- In CDC’s backyard, school reopening debate divides experts
- Brown resumes some in-person classes; hospitalizations down
- Auschwitz survivors mark anniversary online amid pandemic
- Guards upset over lack of vaccination plan in prisons
- Maine will launch vaccine registry system in weeks
- US boosting vaccine deliveries amid complaints of shortages
- Some frustrated by vaccine signup; 8 Corrections staff cases
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.