EDUCATIONAL TRIP TO BOSTON -- Students from the Caledonia Christian School in St. Johnsbury pause for a picture beside the Paul Revere statue in the North End of Boston, with the old North Church in the background. The church was where the lanterns were hung in the belfry to signal Revere about what the British were doing on the night of April 18, 1775. The students and chaperones were on a week-long educational trip to Boston, Mass., April 6-10. Shown above are: in front from left, (in stroller) Kaedyn Kendall, (kneeling) India Choudhury; second row, Oliver Choudhury, Kaya Kendall and Kaylee Powers; third row, Hannah Silver, Abby Conner, Aliceah Silver, Kay Conner, Sadie Chapman and Isaac Dagesse; in back, Asher Chapman.
- Restaurant fined $1,500 over no social distancing, masks
- Massachusetts alleges gym chain illegally charged fees
- Keep the mask: A vaccine won't end the US crisis right away
- Restaurants workers out of work again as virus surges anew
- Nursing home residents urged to stay put during holiday
- Nursing home group wants more coronavirus testing
- Can you repeat that? Hearing trouble more obvious with masks
- Dow crests 30,000 points on vaccine hopes, Biden transition
- MBTA launches free mask program to Boston-area commuters
- Thanksgiving could make or break US coronavirus response
- Spain’s mortuary workers endure the daily march of death
- Maine company contracted to produce million of testing swabs
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.