THE CALEDONIA SCHOOL'S HIKE FOR GIVING -- The students, faculty and staff of The Caledonia School, an approved, independent high school in St. Johnsbury, recently completed their fourth annual Hike for Giving on Oct. 18. The Hike for Giving is a fundraiser sponsored by The Caledonia School to support H.O.P.E (Helping Other People Every Day), a Lyndonville non-profit organization helping families and individuals with basic needs, and the Kingdom Community Service's Christmas Co-Op that provides Christmas gifts to students in community schools. The 8.5 mile hike started at the Welcome Center in St. Johnsbury and ended at The Pizza Man in Lyndonville. Students taking part in the hike raised money from the general public and local businesses. The Pizza Man provided pizzas and refreshments at the end of the hike.
- Amazon city scrambles to provide oxygen to COVID-19 patients
- Biden: We'll 'manage the hell' out of feds' COVID response
- New Hampshire mask mandate being extended
- NBA fines Irving $50,000 for health, safety violations
- States declare emergencies, close capitols ahead of rallies
- Online sign-ups complicate vaccine rollout for older people
- Vermont to start vaccinating 75 and older week of Jan. 25
- Federal report says pandemic hit seafood industry hard
- Pfizer temporarily reduces European deliveries of vaccine
- 'This is not a game': Global virus death toll hits 2 million
- Global death toll from COVID-19 tops 2M amid vaccine rollout
- US executes Virginia gang killer despite COVID-19 infection
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.