Chelsey Corliss, of Lyndonville, spent this fall studying at the School for Field Studies in Kenya/Tanzania. Corliss is majoring in a Biology and a member of the Class of 2016 at Colby-Sawyer College in New London, N.H. The Study Abroad/Study Away program at Colby-Sawyer provides students the opportunity to acquire broad cultural knowledge and practical skills which will enable them to participate fully in a global society and to contribute to the internationalization of the college's campus through academically demanding domestic and international programs.
- Woman Sentenced To Prison In Decapitation Case
- The Caledonian-Record Athletes Of The Week: Ballots For Oct. 11-17
- Dispute Leads To Death Of Local Man
- St. Johnsbury Businessman Charged With Tax Evasion, Identity Theft
- Confrontation At Hardwick Store Leads To Death By Gunshot
- Fugitive Held On $50,000 Bail After Raid At Lyndon Motel
- Town Considering Changes At Intersection Following Fatal Crash
- Police Logs
- Graphic Details Of Drug World Beatings Released
- Nuisance Property Enforcement Yields Results
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.