Cody Hodge, of Orleans, has been named to the dean's list for the August 2012 session in the College of Applied Technologies at the University of Northwestern Ohio. Full-time students must receive a grade point average of 3.5 or better to be named to the dean's list. Hodge is a 2012 graduate of North Country Union High School and is majoring in auto/diesel. He is the son of Paul and Heather Hodge.
- Expanded vaccine rollout in US spawns a new set of problems
- EXPLAINER: What WHO researchers in Wuhan are trying to learn
- Biden unveils $1.9T plan to stem COVID-19 and steady economy
- Oxygen shortage in Amazon city forces mass patient transfer
- Instacart, others push incentives to get workers vaccinated
- Vermont State College employees offer alternative solutions
- NH lowers age requirement for next vaccination phase
- Massachusetts casinos staying well below occupancy limits
- VIRUS TODAY: Unemployment claims in US rise to 965,000
- A day to remember: London nursing home greets virus vaccine
- Massachusetts offering COVID-19 grants to small businesses
- 'At 6 p.m., life stops': Europe uses curfews to fight virus
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.