Cottage Hospital welcomed over 500 people on Dec. 17 for the 3rd Annual Holiday Open House. Here, Julia Canelas, an elf helper, assists a young boy with his ornament making. Maryanne Aldrich, Community Relations Director said, "We were pleasantly overwhelmed by the wonderful response from our community for our open house. We had anticipated having about 100 children come to the event, and within 15 minutes, we realized that number could be close to triple. We distributed over 250 toys, decorated 200 cookies and made 300 ornaments throughput the two hour time period. The night's true success was the patience of the many children as they awaited for their special moments with Santa, which were captured courtesy of Young's Photography."
- States rapidly expanding vaccine access as supplies surge
- Manchester VA center offers vaccine to veterans of any age
- Inmates refuse inoculations; new vaccine arrives in state
- Biden stands by May timeline for vaccines for all US adults
- Massachusetts to allows teachers to signup for vaccinations
- Biden vows enough vaccine for all US adults by end of May
- As virus-era attacks on Asians rise, past victims look back
- Abortion concerns prompt archdiocese warning on vaccine
- Speedway vaccination site to open, new businesses seek help
- Providence expands vaccine eligibility in hard-hit sections
- Sun, sand, shots: Caribbean seeks vaccines to revive economy
- Floral hearts comfort grieving families of pandemic dead
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.